Wednesday, July 20, 2011

such an animal

If you haven't noticed, this season seems to be cheetah mania. From jackets and blouses, to leggings and socks. I've never been one for wearing cheetah, but not because I don't like it, simply never thought of it, until I saw these amazing glasses. They were an immediate addiction to my accessory box. My second piece from the 2011 cheetah phenomenon was a great cheetah top. It's so easy to wear and goes with anything.

One thing I love about it is that while it still has the cheetah print, its not the classic brown and tan, a bit of a spin which makes it a lot more fun. Remember you don't need to look like the cat, but small pieces like a pair of glasses, a shirt, or even a pair of cheetah print earrings that you can merge into your closet, are always wonderful accessory pieces!





No comments:

Post a Comment